Sleep & Beyond myMerino Organic Merino Wool Mattress Topper
- The myMerino Topper is ideal for anyone who dreams of the ultimate in comfort, relaxation, health, and peaceful sleep.
- With 700 muscles needing to relax during sleep, myMerino Topper provides the most desirable comfort and relief from the pressure points because of its soft and supple, spring-shaped Merino wool fibers.
- Certified organic merino wool fibers enable myMerino Topper to serve as a superior body temperature regulator.
- This year-round comfortable topper is soothing for those who have multiple chemical sensitivities, certain allergies, and/or suffer from discomfort due to arthritis or fibromyalgia, or other health challenges.
- Quickly wicks away moisture without making you feel cold or clammy. Less time is spent tossing and turning.
- This topper should last for many years with proper care.
- Wool has been out-performing other fibers used for bedding for many years.
- 1.5” thick.
- Encased in certified organic cotton percale, 270TC.
- Filled with certified organic superfine merino wool.
- Perfect for all-year round comfort.
- Comes in eco-friendly and reusable cotton packaging.
- 3rd party certified to industry’s leading organic certifications.
- 5 year manufacturer warranty.
♥ UNDERSTANDING THE AROMA OF MERINO WOOL
The sweet smell of merino wool assures you are receiving the true organic merino wool product, free of harmful chemicals, toxins and synthetics. Wool aroma is appealing to the senses and helps induce a relaxed, healthy and comforting sleep environment. It will dissipate within few days after opening.Care Instructions
- To ensure your new mattress topper performs its very best and lasts as long as it’s designed, we highly recommend you protect it with organic or natural cotton fitted sheet.
- You may spot-clean the cotton cover with a soft brush and mild detergent, allowing it to air dry completely.
- For major stains that get through the fitted sheet, we recommend eco-friendly dry cleaning on a short cycle with limited moisture.
- Regular sunning and airing of your new mattress topper will naturally revitalize and disinfect your wool bedding. Many of our customers choose to sun and air their organic wool bedding while their fitted sheet is in the wash to keep up a consistent routine!
Wool Fill: 44 oz per sq. yard; (1,500 GSM)
Twin: 39" x 76" (99 x 193cm)
Twin XL: 39" x 81" (99 x 206cm)
Full: 54" x 76" (137 x 193cm)
Queen: 60" x 80" (152 x 203cm)
King: 76" x 80" (193 x 203cm)
Cal King: 72" x 84" (183 x 213cm)