Bean Products Veggie / Kapok Body Pillow
- Available in Adult and Teen/Child sizes.
- Kapok fill and unbleached, all-cotton shell.
- Sustainable and pesticide-free tree fiber fill.
- No flame retardants or any chemicals are sprayed or used for any of Bean products including fills and inserts.
- Zipper access to adjust fill.
- Handcrafted and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- The Adult Body Pillow measures 66".
- The Teen Body Pillow measures 54".
Bean Products Adult Veggie/Kapok Sleeping Body Pillow is made with natural (silk-like) tree seed fiber fill and an unbleached, all cotton shell. Kapok is a sustainable and pesticide-free product, hypoallergenic, resilient, lightweight, soft to the touch and water/mold resistant. Its cylindrical shape was designed to conform naturally to the human body to allow sleeping in the healthiest possible position - the semi-fetal curl. Soft and huggable, the cylindrical Bean is made from 100% cotton that molds to support your body. As you sleep, it effortlessly aligns your spine, reduces pain and muscle stress, and encourages healthy sleep positions. A zipper provides access to add or remove fill to obtain the perfect firmness level. Protective pillowcases are available separately in a variety of colors.
Children and Teens love the smaller Teen Bean (4 1/2 ft.) The Bean provides emotional comfort which can ward off the Boogie Man and make sleep easier.
Protective pillowcases sold separately.