Shipping & Handling Rates
Currently, we ship in the U.S. (and its territories).
$99.00 and Over:
FREE GROUND SHIPPING via UPS, FedEx Ground or USPS Priority(Continental US Only - lower 48
Rates to lower 48 States via Ground Shipping:
|$0 to 24.99||$10.95|
|$25.00 to 39.99||$12.95|
|$40.00 to 64.99||$13.95|
|$65.00 to 98.99||$14.95|
|$99 and up FREE||FREE|
Important Shipping Information:
Most products are shipped via UPS or FedEx Ground. USPS Priority Mail is available for many products to PO Boxes, APO, FPO, AK, HI and Puerto Rico orders. Please note the usual time to ship when you place your order - this will give you an idea of when your order will ship. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for in transit time once the order ships (unless you chose expedited shipping).
With respect to shipments of merchandise to consumers, wherever they may reside, title to the merchandise shall pass to the buyer upon delivery of the merchandise to the common carrier.
Returns & Exchanges
If you change your mind and wish to return your purchase, we will be happy to accept your return. We offer a 30-day return/exchange policy. All returns must have a pre-approved RA# (Return Authorization Number) and we will provide you the specific returns address. Returns without an RA# and sent to an incorrect address cannot be guaranteed to be processed as a return, if the package is lost.
Returning products is easy, simply follow these instructions:
1. Email us at CS@NaturalLinens.com to request a Return Authorization Number and we will contact you within 24-48 hours with this number. No returns will be accepted without our Return Authorization Number.
2. We will also provide you with the appropriate address where to ship your return. All returns must be shipped via trackable and/or insured carrier. This is so customer is protected in case of a lost package. Please keep your tracking number handy for reference.
3. Once we have received your package we will inspect the contents and if the product is in satisfactory condition we will refund the appropriate amount to the credit card you used for your original purchase.
Email us at CS@NaturalLinens.com to request a Return Authorization Number and we will contact you within 24 hours with this number. No returns will be accepted without our Return Authorization Number. If you are unable to email, please call our customer service line and make an RA/Return request.
All returns of non-defective items must be in their original packaging and in "new/unused" condition (and in most cases unopened/unremoved from product packaging. Exceptions to this are listed below). We do not accept returns of opened, used or washed bedding. Clothing items can be tried on and returned with all labels and original packaging in good condition. Rugs, towels and misc. non-bedding items can be returned unused in original packaging in good condition.
Exceptions: SnugFleece wool mattress pads have a 30-day "sleep guarantee" offered by the manufacturer. This item you can use and return within 30 days if not satisfied. However, it can NOT be returned in washed condition. Items returned in less than new condition may be subject to restocking fees.
Exchanges: Free shipping applies to all orders shipping to the lower 48 states on orders over $99. Customer is responsible for return shipping fees but we will send out exchange item at no cost.
Please Note: Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for return shipping fees of non-defective returns. If you receive an order that is defective, or differs from what you ordered, please contact us within 72 hours of receipt to advise of the problem. We will issue instruction for pickup/return of the defective item and send out a replacement as appropriate. Return shipping for items sent in error, or defective, will be paid by Natural Linens.
Items Which Are Not Returnable
• All opened (removed from packaging) bedding products (i.e. sheets and sheet sets, pillowcases, pillows and comforters, mattress pads, encasings, etc.) EXCEPTION - SnugFleece Wool Mattress Pads. All other bedding brands and items need to remain unopened.
• Used or laundered apparel (i.e. robes, clothing). • Customer damaged product (non-defective).