- CBCorky B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoNot awake anymore
This has stopped the middle of the night wake ups from being hot. Who knew the poly fill was contributing to my discomfort? 100% cotton is the answer! Totally sold!
- DMDiana M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoLove it.
It’s hard to find a mattress pad that’s not made of polyester. I’m allergic to polyester and this one is perfect. I will probably order another one in the near future.
- GSGail S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSo cool!
Love the cotton!
- MMMary M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoOne and Only
This is the ONLY mattress pad I have ever found that was really 100% in top, bottom and fill. The skirt to fit it does have a bit of spandex at the corners. I have been looking for one of these for 4 decades, and finally Natural Linens delivered a usable product.
- JHJan H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove this find!
I am very happy to find this mattress pad. I have a king with 18” depth mattress and a dormeo topper. Finding this pad at 20 “ and organic cotton was just what I needed. 😃Natural Linens6 months ago
Thank you for the order - so glad you are pleased. We wanted to advise although Downright products are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified, the cotton is not organic per se. Here is more detail for Downright products: "Downright fabrics conform to the widely accepted Oeko-Tex, Standard 100. This highly demanding testing process was developed as a standardized certification for textiles. All Downright fabrics have the Oeko-Tex 100-Confidence in Textiles label and are certified to be virtually free of all harmful chemicals." Thank you again.
Total 5 star reviews: 10 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
100%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added